* Sean recently won "Best Film Score" at the 'Oniros Film Awards, Italy' for his work on 'Murals.' It was also nominated for Best Soundtrack of the Year.
* Sean recently won "Best Film Score" at the "LA Film Awards" for his work on 'Robbed.' A London based drama film.
* Sean recently completed the score for "A Stargazers Guide To The Cosmos" which is a 10-part ABC iView documentary series produced by Joined Up Films. A 1 hour documentary was also produced for ABCTV. Sean received two nominations for his work on this production at the 2018 APRA Screen Music Awards which took place on November 19th. He received winner for "Best Music For A Documentary."
* Sean recently worked on the score for a short 7-part romantic comedy web series "Lift" produced by Mad Kid Productions, Screenwest & Lottery West, Starring & Written by Lucy Durack. It is having it's first television premiere on Valentines day, only on Channel 10 at 9:20.
* A brand new contemporary dance work titled "Antithesis" is also in the making and will commence it's second stage of development in August 2019.
* "Timeless is a beautiful debut album by composer Sean Tinnion that embraces tender lyrical melodies entwined with a heart centre of nostalgic harmonic writing to transport the listener to another place and time.... 'Timeless' showcases Sean's ability to create a powerful and emotive soundtrack though his use of diverse orchestral colour".
- Jessica Gethin (Chief Conductor - Perth Symphony Orchestra)
* “A recent revelation, but someone who’s possibly been hiding behind some of your favourite shows, Sean Tinnion is a composer with a big future. His Timeless album showcases his impressive ability to create emotive music, emphasising why he’s a force to be reckoned with when it comes to enhancing the impact of film and TV. It also serves as potent daydream material, the lush, ethereal and powerful tracks making for a compelling soundtrack to let your imagination run wild.”
- Aarom Wilson, WAM/Aaromedia/RTRFM/ABC Perth
* "Sean Tinnion’s hauntingly beautiful cinema-eqsue score masterfully enhances the shifting emotions experienced by the characters on stage."
- Reviewed By Niki Dahlenburg on "Vincent" at RIPITUP.COM
* "Sean is a truly creative composer. His work brings emotional truth and sophistication to a production which transforms a story on screen, to a heart felt journey."
- Natalie Bell - Producer
* "Sean Tinnion's 'Remembrance' is a work of phenomenal beauty evoking the celestial, and a reminder of just how much burgeoning talent there is in Western Australia. WAAPA-trained Sean Tinnion devoted the work in memory of those who have lost loved ones and the piece featured talented harpist Eliza Bourgault de Coudray joined by Curtin University-based acapella group Rhythmos, their vocals bringing adding depth to the close of the song"
- The West Australian
* "Sean Tinnion composed the music for two WA Screen Academy
short films in 2013, the period drama "All That Matters" and fairy tale "Luca & Lola." Both films were enthusiastically received and the music scores acknowledged for their quality and extraordinary power. "All That Matters" won the WA Screen Academy's award for "Outstanding Másic Composition." They were suitably epic, capturing the genres of war romances and traditional fairy tales, respectively. I can't imagine those films without Sean's musical touch; it is integral to the drama and the stories, taking them to a whole new level. It's pure entertainment at it's best."
- Franco Di Chiera, Former Director WA Screen Academy.
© 2019 by Sean Tinnion. All Rights Reserved