* Sean is set to score a number of productions in 2020. These include a 90 minute feature documentary titled 'From Sky To Sea' produced by Sea Dog TV International, a 100 minute feature documentary titled 'The Last Horns of Africa' produced by Cross Boarder Productions & White Spark PIctures, a six part series called 'Raising Rhinos' (currently in negations) also produced by Cross Boarder Productions, a PC video game called 'The Last Stand: Aftermath' and a short film produced by Rush Films and Screenwest.
* Sean has recently been scoring corporate films and commercials for companies such as IBM and Hubspot.
* Sean recently won "Best Film Score" at the 'Oniros Film Awards, Italy' for his work on 'Murals.' It was also nominated for Best Soundtrack of the Year.
* “A recent revelation, but someone who’s possibly been hiding behind some of your favourite shows, Sean Tinnion is a composer with a big future. His Timeless album showcases his impressive ability to create emotive music, emphasising why he’s a force to be reckoned with when it comes to enhancing the impact of film and TV. It also serves as potent daydream material, the lush, ethereal and powerful tracks making for a compelling soundtrack to let your imagination run wild.”
- Aarom Wilson, WAM/Aaromedia/RTRFM/ABC Perth
* "Sean Tinnion’s hauntingly beautiful cinema-eqsue score masterfully enhances the shifting emotions experienced by the characters on stage."
- Reviewed By Niki Dahlenburg on "Vincent" at RIPITUP.COM
* "Timeless is a beautiful debut album by composer Sean Tinnion that embraces tender lyrical melodies entwined with a heart centre of nostalgic harmonic writing to transport the listener to another place and time.... 'Timeless' showcases Sean's ability to create a powerful and emotive soundtrack though his use of diverse orchestral colour".
- Jessica Gethin (Chief Conductor - Perth Symphony Orchestra)
* "Sean is a truly creative composer. His work brings emotional truth and sophistication to a production which transforms a story on screen, to a heart felt journey."
- Natalie Bell - Producer
* "Sean Tinnion's 'Remembrance' is a work of phenomenal beauty evoking the celestial, and a reminder of just how much burgeoning talent there is in Western Australia. WAAPA-trained Sean Tinnion devoted the work in memory of those who have lost loved ones and the piece featured talented harpist Eliza Bourgault de Coudray joined by Curtin University-based acapella group Rhythmos, their vocals bringing adding depth to the close of the song"
- The West Australian